Bridal Boudoir Photoshoot is becoming #1 choice among the brides to do before the wedding.
Boudoir Album is the most popular sexy gift to give your fiance at the night before the wedding. Just imagine how exciting it will be for both of you!
Why you should have Bridal Boudoir session
- You will look and feel amazing. Starting with professional makeup and hair styling, while sipping champagne, with the beautiful music in the background. You’ll feel pampered and relaxed.
- You will look and feel beautiful and sexy. Wearing all those gorgeous sexy lingerie, high heels, hair blowing, and trusting your photographer with the best posing and lighting to complement your body type.
- Your fiance will be blown away by the Boudoir book of your sexy photos. Most likely he doesn’t expect this from you. Which makes it even more exciting.
- It’s a gift for YOU! Every woman tends to be very judgmental about her own body. That’s why it’s a very empowering experience to let a professional photographer that specialize in Boudoir and Fine Art Nude show you the best of you. To put you in the most flattering positions, to engage your eyes, to control every little detail. As a result, to create the most beautiful portraits you’ve ever seen of yourself.
How to choose Boudoir Photographer? (it’s not your Wedding photographer)
- Your wedding photographer is not your boudoir photographer. Because, it’s like your dentist, is not your chiropractor.
- First of all, Google Boudoir photographer, go to the website, and check the work. Opt for an experienced Boudoir photographer. Because it’s a very special occasion you should opt for quality and professionalism.
- Second, make sure you connect with the style of your photographer. Of course your personality should be reflected in the photos, but it’s a style that you’re looking for.
- Third, pre-shoot studio consultation is a must. That’s how you’ll feel connected to your photographer (or not). Therefore, all your questions should be answered, suggestions given on wardrobe, makeup, hair… At this point, you should feel comfortable and excited. Yes, a little nervous as well.
- In summary, you choose the best Boudoir photographer based on your comfort level with photographer + quality of work + reviews
Bridal Boudoir Photoshoot takes time. Thus make sure you plan your boudoir photography in advance before your wedding.
Contact Juliati, boudoir photographer to schedule a complimentary Studio Consultation